Thursday, June 11, 2009

teen girls need self-worth lessons

Hi my name is Hawa I'm in the 7th grade.
The article that I'm reading is called Teen Girls Need Self-Worth Lessons.
This article is about a father who had lost a daughter.
He is trying to stop that issues. It happened to his daughter.  
He doesn't want it to happen to nobody.

I feel that girls are all over boys and some boys are not all over them.
I feel that girls need to stop getting over boys.
I feel that girls don't think before they do something.
I feel that some boys are all over girls to.

If it was where I live the world would have been not so good.
It would be fights every single day.
I think that girls would get pregnant every second.
It would be people dying.
The world would be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment