Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I hate bullies

Hi my name is Omary from New York. Im in the 7th grade. And the reason you are reading this post because I have a social issue that bothers me the most. Its bullying. Bullying bothers me the most because it hurts the people that you are bullying. Bullying is just so stupid because when someone says sticks and stones can break my bones but words never hurt me. Well guess what it really hurts them. My opinion is that bullies should get the right consequences because I feel that bullies don't get the consequences. I believe if bullies get the right consequences then their wouldn't be any more bullies.

I feel that all bullies are just stupid for bullying because its mean and hurt full. And it hurts people feelings a lot. I personally hate bullies. I think bullies do it because they have no type of sense at all. I feel that way because I get bullied and I watch other people get bullied and its just mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment