Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dressing inappropriately

Hi my name is Selena,
When I was asked what really bothered me about the world that I live in , my answer was that women have a tendency to dress inappropriately! Dressing inappropriately can affect a woman's life in a major way.
I feel that the way these women and young girls are dressing are sickening. I feel that they are really making there lives hard and making people talk badly about them. I feel that people dress inappropriately for a reason they want to get attention and I feel that dressing like that isn't the only way to get some ones attention. I Feel dressing like that is being really nasty. I feel that way because I see people like that all the time and I do hear peoples comments when those people walk by.

No comments:

Post a Comment