Thursday, June 11, 2009

TEEN Girls Need Self Work Lessons

In this article it talks about how and why teen age girls act the way they do. The author is talking about how he lost his daughter. Not lost her as in she died but lost her as a person. He the author says the main things turning teen age girls the way they are is " the mass media, pop culture. The author also said that he also has a 6 year old daughter and he won't let what happened to his first daughter happen to her.

I feel like the author is right. Even though I love music that they play on the radio ,I also hate the way the music influences us younger people to do wrong and how to speak. I also think that girls have problems. I say this because call each other inappropriate names but if a boy calls them the same names that they call each other, they get mad and are ready to fight .I also think that the author was right about that one to.

No comments:

Post a Comment