Thursday, June 11, 2009

Teen Girls Need Self-Worth Lesson

The main problem is that a father lost his daughter and he didn't think this would happen. The father wrote this because he doesn't want other parents to lose their daughter(s). The father also wrote this article because he is still raising his 6 year old daughter and he doesn't want her to end up like his first daughter.
The article made me feel sad and mad at the same time. I felt that way because what the man is saying it's all true. I know that some girls have already left their homes for a life in the street. In the article it said that girls fight girls over boys, but you don't see boys fighting each other over girls. I think this is true too. This article had a lot of true information inside of it. I think that this was a good article for my class to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment