Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Juvenile Curfew is Working ( excerpt )

      The story talks about how in May 1994, New Orleans People where dying , some didn't even feel safe in their own homes violence was out of control.  They thought about a Curfew Center how maybe the idea would work, some curfew hours where to 8 p.m to 6 a.m Sundays through Thursday and 11 p.m 6 a.m Friday and Saturday but those are only for ages 17 and under. I feel like a good idea and I think its a bad idea because violence is out of control and the only thing that they are doing is curfews at what time they are suppose to be home and what time you can go outside. I feel like its good idea because some people stay outside doing nothing with their friends and making noise so that other people can wake up. I think that this idea wouldn't work around where I live because around where I live nothing stops bad people not even polices.

No comments:

Post a Comment